SciFi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The thread where everytime you visit you have to make a post because it's really really really really really important and if you dont a big herd of frogs with hippo legs and croodiles heads that are called Hippofrogodiles will come after you and eat you

+5
SJFaerlind
Queen of darkness
Ephemeral
JNK
The Doctor
9 posters

SciFi Forum :: Fun :: Spam

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The thread where everytime you visit you have to make a post because it's really really really really really important and if you dont a big herd of frogs with hippo legs and croodiles heads that are called Hippofrogodiles will come after you and eat you  - Page 5 Empty Re: The thread where everytime you visit you have to make a post because it's really really really really really important and if you dont a big herd of frogs with hippo legs and croodiles heads that are called Hippofrogodiles will come after you and eat you

Post by JNK Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:19 am

Ephemeral wrote:
JNK wrote:who did it?
I've no idea. And now I'm down one more! Laughing

Queen of darkness wrote:Now you better all rep me!
Certainly. Surprised

sorry to mention this... but the dude in your siggy... I'd like to apply my flamer from Fallout 3 on him Very Happy
JNK
JNK

http://www.mapkinases.eu

Back to top Go down

The thread where everytime you visit you have to make a post because it's really really really really really important and if you dont a big herd of frogs with hippo legs and croodiles heads that are called Hippofrogodiles will come after you and eat you  - Page 5 Empty Re: The thread where everytime you visit you have to make a post because it's really really really really really important and if you dont a big herd of frogs with hippo legs and croodiles heads that are called Hippofrogodiles will come after you and eat you

Post by SJFaerlind Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:03 am

Run Dude run! JNK's gonna roast you with a flamethrower!
SJFaerlind
SJFaerlind
Sergeant
Sergeant

http://www.fantasyfictiononline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SJFaerlind Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:05 am

I have to wonder how that thing stores all of those bullets or how the guy carrying it could walk while loaded down with both that thing and its ammunition.....lol
SJFaerlind
SJFaerlind
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by JNK Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:23 am

well in thi srespect it's not realistic actually... like I cary minigun, flamer, couple of rifles, couple of pistols, etc. Smile
JNK
JNK

Back to top Go down

Post by SJFaerlind Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:26 pm

oh I better post something or the hippofrogodiles will be after me affraid
SJFaerlind
SJFaerlind
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by JNK Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:23 am

you should get crocogirafion to protect you from hippofrogodiles...
JNK
JNK

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephemeral Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:56 pm

I'm always surprised, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised at being in a constant state of surprisement. (Is that a word?)
Ephemeral
Ephemeral

http://crumblecult.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JNK Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:54 am

it's reece... where is he, btw? he also not in TFF anymore...
JNK
JNK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5