SciFi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The picture of you and scifi costume or something like that

+8
Klingon
The Doctor
Stormborn
SJFaerlind
Queen of darkness
Ephemeral
remavas
JNK
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The picture of you and scifi costume or something like that - Page 2 Empty Re: The picture of you and scifi costume or something like that

Post by Ephemeral Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:18 pm

Padmé wrote:The picture of you and scifi costume or something like that - Page 2 ToriandtheBo-2
The poor mite looks drugged! Razz
Ephemeral
Ephemeral

http://crumblecult.com

Back to top Go down

The picture of you and scifi costume or something like that - Page 2 Empty Re: The picture of you and scifi costume or something like that

Post by SJFaerlind Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:46 am

Wow Padme... you two look a lot like the movie versions of Anakin and Padme! That is SUCH a cute pic of your sleepy little nephew Very Happy
SJFaerlind
SJFaerlind
Sergeant
Sergeant

http://www.fantasyfictiononline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JNK Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:11 am

Padmé wrote:Some of you from TFF may remember these pics, but they are the only ones we have of both Anakin and I together in costume lol

These were taken at the Revenge of the Sith premiere in Brussels, 2005:

The picture of you and scifi costume or something like that - Page 2 Beautifulday
The picture of you and scifi costume or something like that - Page 2 LARGE29_zps784a7b2f
The picture of you and scifi costume or something like that - Page 2 LARGE32

Not related, but here's me with my nephew, who I am certain was dressed as a Snowball. Or at least, that's what I called him that whole day lol Just kept cuddling him, so cute lol

The picture of you and scifi costume or something like that - Page 2 ToriandtheBo-2

first pic is so awesome!!!
JNK
JNK

http://www.mapkinases.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by olivia_the_vulcan Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:30 pm

Padme, these will always be my favourite pictures of you guys Smile
olivia_the_vulcan
olivia_the_vulcan
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Padmé Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:40 pm

Ephemeral wrote:
Padmé wrote:The picture of you and scifi costume or something like that - Page 2 ToriandtheBo-2
The poor mite looks drugged! Razz

No he was just being a grumpy snowball. Was Christmas day and the excitement was just a bit overwhelming for him :p

And yeah JNK, I love that first pic too. There were a lot more troopers, even Darth Vader etc there, but it's just a great pic, with the Atomium in the background. Those were the days lol
Padmé
Padmé
Crewman
Crewman

Back to top Go down

Post by JNK Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:24 am

If I just saw that pic somewhere, I wouldn't even think that it's not taken from a movie Smile
JNK
JNK

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormborn Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:16 pm

I just started making this costume. I have only pinned up the fabric so far, but I thought I could show it anyways.
I need a break from the history stuff i usually do. I suppose it fits the SciFi forum, it's from Doctor Who after all.

The picture of you and scifi costume or something like that - Page 2 A96d82eccbeb4dd6cc406d63ae680291

The picture of you and scifi costume or something like that - Page 2 Bildd_zpsf0301d19
Stormborn
Stormborn
Crewman
Crewman

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of darkness Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:37 pm

I have only ONE thing to say to that storm..

AAAAAAAAAWEEEEEEEESSSOOOOOMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... and so on into infinity

That's going to be raaaaad. Gots to show pics after youre done Very Happy
Queen of darkness
Queen of darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormborn Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:47 pm

Thanks Em, Sure thing! Just gotta make that jacket too. Never made a jacket. It can't be that hard, can it?

And get a wig. Or dye my hair blonde again.
Stormborn
Stormborn
Crewman
Crewman

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of darkness Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:51 pm

Well.. with that attitude it cant be too hard to do a jacket Very Happy And since you seem to be excellent in sewing. I think you'll make one that looks just like it!
And blonde storm.. hmmm.. Yeah, could work! Im used to seeing you in dark now. But you could actually do really well in blonde Very Happy
Queen of darkness
Queen of darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormborn Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:57 pm

Queen of darkness wrote:Well.. with that attitude it cant be too hard to do a jacket Very Happy And since you seem to be excellent in sewing. I think you'll make one that looks just like it!
And blonde storm.. hmmm.. Yeah, could work! Im used to seeing you in dark now. But you could actually do really well in blonde Very Happy

I am as blonde as they come. But I have been dying my hair black or red for soo many years now. I highly doubt that I will be able to get it blonde again. Maybe a wig will be the better choice.
Stormborn
Stormborn
Crewman
Crewman

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of darkness Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:04 pm

Well, the downside to it is that when you "avfärgar" the hair, it'll take a toll on it. And it might get all split ends and dry.. But eventually you'll get it blonde. As long as you take a good amount of time between the colourings. So the hair gets to recuperate.
Queen of darkness
Queen of darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by SJFaerlind Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:43 pm

Wow Storm... it already looks like a dress!
SJFaerlind
SJFaerlind
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephemeral Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:17 pm

Wow, if I wasn't a guy, I'd wanna wear that!
Ephemeral
Ephemeral

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormborn Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:45 pm

Ephemeral wrote:Wow, if I wasn't a guy, I'd wanna wear that!

Wear it anyways! Dressing up in drag is the funniest thing ever.

Queen of darkness wrote:Well, the downside to it is that when you "avfärgar" the hair, it'll take a toll on it. And it might get all split ends and dry.. But eventually you'll get it blonde. As long as you take a good amount of time between the colourings. So the hair gets to recuperate.

Oh I know, I have to do it in order to get my hair red. It turns bright orange after one "avfärgning".

SJFaerlind wrote:Wow Storm... it already looks like a dress!

Thank you!
Stormborn
Stormborn
Crewman
Crewman

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephemeral Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:29 pm

Stormborn wrote:

Actually, I'd love to do that some time, just for fun! I'd have to have photos taken though. Gotta have evidence for Facebook, right? Razz
Ephemeral
Ephemeral

Back to top Go down

Post by SJFaerlind Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:39 am

Ephemeral wrote:
Stormborn wrote:

Actually, I'd love to do that some time, just for fun! I'd have to have photos taken though. Gotta have evidence for Facebook, right? Razz

aaannnnd you gotta post that pic here too Very Happy
SJFaerlind
SJFaerlind
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephemeral Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:42 pm

But of course! I wanna make sure you're all suitably nauseated! Laughing
Ephemeral
Ephemeral

Back to top Go down

Post by Klingon Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:24 am

Ephemeral wrote:But of course! I wanna make sure you're all suitably nauseated! Laughing

I dare you Smile I have strong stomach Smile
Klingon
Klingon
Crewman
Crewman

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephemeral Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:29 am

Hm. I may do it yet, K! Razz
Ephemeral
Ephemeral

Back to top Go down

Post by JNK Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:08 pm

I doubt you could beat 2 girls and a cup Smile
JNK
JNK

Back to top Go down

Post by Heaven's Cloud Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:20 pm

Ephemeral wrote:Hm. I may do it yet, K! Razz

I'm preparing to see this now Very Happy

Heaven's Cloud
Crewman
Crewman

Back to top Go down

Post by JNK Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:31 pm

CCCCCLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JNK
JNK

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephemeral Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:52 pm

JNK wrote:I doubt you could beat 2 girls and a cup Smile
I'll do my best to. Laughing

Heaven's Cloud wrote:
Ephemeral wrote:Hm. I may do it yet, K! Razz

I'm preparing to see this now Very Happy
Drat. This means I have to do this now, doesn't it? Cool
Ephemeral
Ephemeral

Back to top Go down

Post by SJFaerlind Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:39 am

Yes! Why yes it does....
XD
SJFaerlind
SJFaerlind
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next